Two Winners will receive the following:
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
2. All prizes elements are subject to availability.
3. The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
4. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
5. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
6. No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
7. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize not set out in the stated prize description will be at the winners expense, these include but are not limited to phone contracts or pay as you go sim cards.
8. This prize comes with a factory standard warranty.
9. The Prize Supplier cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the item/s.
10 .The Prize Supplier accepts no responsibility for certain lines being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Prize Supplier will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative of equal standard where possible.
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited
Entry Terms and Conditions
1. This competition will be governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them.
2. Entrants may enter the competition by answering one (1) multiple choice question online at riseabove.org.uk/pitchperfect3. Costs to enter the competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
3. The closing date for entries is 12.00 GMT on 22 January 2018. Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of the prize draw.
4. This competition is open to residents of UK only, aged 12 or over, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of Public Health England,133 – 155 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UG (the “Promoter”) and/or Universal Studio, 80-110 New Oxford St, Bloomsbury, London WC1A 1HB or their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition. If an entrant is under the age of 13 they must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
5. One (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant may be disqualified.
6. All entries must include name, age, email address, telephone number of entrant and answer to the question.
7. The winner will be randomly drawn from all correct entries received.
8. The winner(s) will be selected by 31 January 2018.
9. a) A total of 1 (2) prizes can be won by entrants with the correct answer. Each prize consists of one
(1) Apple iphone X
(Apple® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., which does not sponsor, endorse, administer, and is not associated with this Promotion.)
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in Term 9 above.
11. The winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms of the competition prior to receiving the prize.
12. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
13. The winners will be notified by telephone of being selected as the winners.
14. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of first attempting to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner on the same basis as used to select the original winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that any selected winner has contravened any of these Terms.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition and withhold the prize in the event that, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, there are insufficient entries or the entries received are of insufficient quality for the Promoter to be able to select a winner. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without payment but only with consent if they are selected as a winner.
18. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
19. Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide a stated prize or any part of it, the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer, supplier or venue (as relevant).
20. No purchase necessary.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to a winner and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, postponements, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with (i) the activities of third party event organisers; (ii) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars); and/or (iii) by third parties providing accommodation included in the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
22. Nothing in these Terms shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter.
23. Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
24. The name of any winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Public Health England, 4th Floor, 133 – 155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG (specifying the name of the competition), for one (1) month after the competition closes.
25. Unless entrants opt in to receive further marketing at the time of entry, any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this competition and as set out in these Terms and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling a prize where applicable. Any personal information held by the Promoter in respect of any competition will be held on record for a short period for the purpose of ensuring fulfilment of the competition and then destroyed.
26. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that the Promoter believes have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any means or form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer (or software or program) generated multiple entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
27. These Terms may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter on notice. No waiver of any rights by the Promoter or any entrant will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have. For example, if the Promoter waives its right to complain about a particular breach of these Terms by an entrant, it does not prevent the Promoter from complaining about other breaches.
28. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
29. Any queries regarding the competition should specify the name of the competition and be addressed to:
Public Health England, 4th Floor, 133 – 155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG
I understand and agree to the above.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED BY:
Entrant’s signature: ……………………………………
Print Entrant’s Name:…………………………………..
Entrant’s Address ………………………………………